- Tesla in Pakistan: PM Khan To Meet Tesla Executives
- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
All Pakistan (Ittefaq) Oil Tankers Owners Association
Ali Laghari 44
The All Pakistan (Ittefaq) Oil Tankers Owners Association has warned the government that if their requirements and demands are not met, they will go on strike from 23 Oct 2017. According to the media outlets…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.