- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
There has been a continuous debate among professionals and automobile enthusiasts over the durability and performance of the steel wheel and alloy. Here at Pakwheels, we have written an exclusive blog on steel…
Aref Ali 180
There was a time when almost every car used to come with steel wheels, and first thing that people used to do was to get shiny new alloys rims, mostly bigger, and new rubber to wrap those alloys. Even now,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.