- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
- Is Honda HR-V Making a Comeback in Pakistan?
It is quite evident that our new and used car market is ruled by Japanese cars, locally assembled or otherwise. Japanese cars are usually known for their reliability and considering how long they have been…
US has remained world’s largest auto market for more than half a century beginning with the Model T Ford until 2010, when China took the first spot after it’s 2009 sales jumped by 46 %. Chinese analyst have…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.