- Tesla in Pakistan: PM Khan To Meet Tesla Executives
- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
The Federal Government of Pakistan has sealed 609 illegal petrol pumps across the country. The Customs Department at the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) led this anti-smuggling operation last Friday. Pakistan…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.