- Proton X70 Vs. MG HS – Which SUV is Safer?
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
- After Faisalabad, MG Pakistan Claims To Sell 1,000 Cars In Islamabad
- Car Booking – Be Cautious While Buying a New Vehicle
- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
The Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) has found more than 500 non-cleared stranded vehicles at the Karachi port. As per FTO’s Own Motion investigation, the vehicles have been imported in violation of Statutory…
Ali Laghari 44
The Federal Government of Pakistan and National Assembly Secretariat have decided to auction the vehicles on October 17th and 24th respectively; over 50 cars will be auctioned in these two austerities drives.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.