- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
Auto Policy 2016-21
The auto policy 2016-21 seems to be proving good for the local automobile industry, as many new automakers have started building manufacturing plant in the country, while some have even completed their plants…
Ali Laghari 77
The government of Pakistan introduced new automotive policy 2016-21 in a bid to attract foreign automakers and to help the local automobile industry. Just like every other policy, plan and law, this automotive…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.