- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Ban on cng
Each of the media outlet is reporting their part of the story, we heard last night that government has rejected its proposition to keep cng stations closed during whole of January but that was dismissed…
As news spurred around about government planning decisively to ban the consumption of CNG, topics on Pakwheels poured with highly responses highly protesting against the ban but little did the people know that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.