- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
The excise and taxation (E&T) department of Punjab has made the biometric verification process mandatory while transferring the vehicle to a new owner’s name starting from 1st March 2020. According to…
The Excise & Taxation Department Islamabad Capital Territory has launched a process of mandatory biometric verification for the registration and transfer of vehicles in the Capital Territory beginning from…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.