- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Model Customs Collectorate Islamabad said in a public notice that it is auctioning premium cars and four-wheel drive vehicles. These vehicles were either confiscated by the authorities or surrendered under…
ISLAMABAD: Hundreds of vehicles are rusting away in custody of ACLC, pending auctions. The Anti-Car-Lifting Cell (ACLC) was formed in 2007 to control the incidents of car theft and robbery. The ACLC recovers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.