- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Car Burning Engine Oil
All through our lives, we have repeatedly heard automobile owners talking to check the oils before starting your car or use a particular type of oil for the engine when in reality, it is possible many people…
Just like any other precision machinery, motor engines are designed and assembled to perform within certain temperature range for optimal efficiency. By nature, engines produce heat due to the friction of all…
I received the following e-mail from Mr. Ali of Wah Cantt regarding the condition of his car’s engine. Mr. Ali wrote: I have a problem and look forward for your recommendation. I own a car Suzuki Khyber…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.