- Govt Drops Another Petrol Bomb on Masses
- Car Import Increased By 669% in Last Three Months
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- No Music, Films in Public Transport Until 12 Rabi-ul-Awal
- Peugeot Cars Coming To Pakistan For The 3rd Time. Yes, 3rd!!
- General Tyres Guide on PakWheels a Great benefit for Car Owners
- Fill a Form, Put it in the Box & Get Your Number Plate
- Sindh To Get 250 Hybrid Buses For Public Transport
- …And FINALLY 2022 Lexus LX 600 is Here
- “Toyota Camry Hybrid is More Reliable Than Audi A6”, Owner’s Review
Syed Hussein El-Edroos
Syed Hussein El-Edroos has over 29 years of experience working for the John Deere dealer in Texas, the Komatsu and Caterpillar dealers in Pakistan. His last position was Manager Service & Training in Jaffer Brothers (Pvt) Ltd. Major projects that he has been associated with are the Khanpur Dam Project, the Islamabad-Lahore Motorway Project and the Peshawar-Islamabad Motor Project. He has conducted trainings for personnel of the Pakistan Army, FWO, CTTI, OGCDL, Mari Gas Company, Bestway Cement, Descon Engineering and Bahria Town.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.