- Price Hike – Honda City Now Costs Rs. 50 Lacs
- Petrol Price in Pakistan Likely to Increase by Rs. 30/Liter
- Pakistan To Get EV Cheaper Than Alto
- Here are All Car Prices Increased in 2023 So Far
- How To Renew Your Driving License
- Suzuki To Join EV Lineup with Jimny
- Petrol Pumps Looting People With Technology [Video]
- Locally Assembled Skoda and Volkswagen On The Way
- FBR Proposes Fresh Capital Value Tax on Cars
- Petrol Sales Take a Massive Dip – Decreased by 19%
Syed Hussein El-Edroos
Syed Hussein El-Edroos has over 29 years of experience working for the John Deere dealer in Texas, the Komatsu and Caterpillar dealers in Pakistan. His last position was Manager Service & Training in Jaffer Brothers (Pvt) Ltd. Major projects that he has been associated with are the Khanpur Dam Project, the Islamabad-Lahore Motorway Project and the Peshawar-Islamabad Motor Project. He has conducted trainings for personnel of the Pakistan Army, FWO, CTTI, OGCDL, Mari Gas Company, Bestway Cement, Descon Engineering and Bahria Town.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.