- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
The car undercarriage is like the middle child of a family, takes the hardest hits, and gets ignored every time. We are also guilty of taking so long to talk about the cleanliness and maintenance of the…
Everyone keeps a track of their vehicle's fuel economy. Due to the excessive variations in fuel prices, fuel economy has become a serious matter for car owners. Fuel economy has even changed the buying behavior…
When it comes to maintenance of our cars, we Pakistanis are the least responsible people on this planet. We believe in fixing something after it fails/stops working only, and not before; a reactive approach…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.