- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Enjoying Ramadan in such scorching heat? Well many of you have witnessed this intense heatwave in Karachi for the first time unless you are frequent traveler to interior Sindh. Anyways, the point of making you…
There is a common practice of removing your car’s thermostat valve in Pakistan if it starts showing signs of overheating every now and then, especially in small three cylinder cars. The drivers believe that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.