- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
They say passion knows no bounds and limits. And to initiate a project to recreate a car only seen in movies, takes a lot of time, effort, resources and manpower. Same is the story with Shaheer Khan. He is the…
The City of Lights, Karachi is geographically and population wise the largest city of Pakistan. It portrays an exotic image of itself throughout the country. Regardless of its social and political issues,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.