- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
chinese cars in pakistan
Would Chinese autos cut out a market in Pakistan? It appears to be possible, yet it will take some time. Pakistan's first-ever locally assembled Chinese auto, FAW V2, will hit the streets very soon.…
Calling FAW as one of the most dedicated Chinese Automakers to ever come to Pakistan may not be an overstatement. The reason being, its ten years long partnership with Pakistan's Al-haj, which has successfully…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.