- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
chinese cars in pakistan
Would Chinese autos cut out a market in Pakistan? It appears to be possible, yet it will take some time. Pakistan's first-ever locally assembled Chinese auto, FAW V2, will hit the streets very soon.…
Calling FAW as one of the most dedicated Chinese Automakers to ever come to Pakistan may not be an overstatement. The reason being, its ten years long partnership with Pakistan's Al-haj, which has successfully…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.