- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Now it seems that we were pretty childish to expect to government announcing a policy to actually fix the corrupt servants of the nation, but how juvenile a thought that was now we see. Bureaucrats are now…
The government has finally taken a step which will diminish if not finish the exploitation of cars financed by the tax payers to be provided to Pakistani government servants as a facility however, these cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.