- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered the government and all the concerned departments to provide a detailed report on taxes imposed on petroleum products, and to compare the taxes with domestic and global…
It has become a norm for our government servants to become status-conscious. In a country like Pakistan, where affordable public transportation is not available, the government officials are more concerned…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.