- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Mian Misbah-ur-Rehman, Federal Minister for Commerce and Industries, has argued in favour of the price hike of petroleum products and defended the government’s stance on increasing the price. Both the…
Auto Vendors express their concerns over the on-going negotiations regarding the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Thailand and Pakistan. In a surprising move, yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce has…
The Auto Policy 2016-21 dictates that the Ministry of Commerce would make a framework to curb the illegal imports of used cars from Japan. But the ministry is yet come up with standard operating procedures that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.