- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Corona Virus is spreading at a faster pace, especially in China, thus leaving the automakers around the world with the fear of shortage in their supply chains. In this situation, major auto giants have already…
The 2020 Geneva Motor Show is canceled over Corona Virus’ concerns as the Swiss government bans the gathering of 1000 people or more in the country. As a result of the rapidly spreading Corona Virus across…
Like rest of the world, Coronavirus is wrecking a havoc in Pakistan. The country has recorded 188,336 infections across the country so far. According to the government, 3,775 people have died due to this virus.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.