- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Our nation is having a lot of shortages lately. Natural gas, electricity, water, CNG and now, add to that list of never-ending miseries of Pakistanis: Petrol, as well. Just as the problem stricken nation…
When the news of the latest stunt by the government broke out, we covered the story and also offered our disappointment in the decision as well as our opinion that Pak Suzuki wouldn't let this happen but our…
One crisis to another: CNG load shedding extended to avert electricity crisis, CNG prices also going…
Commuters have yet to fully recover from the recent Petrol shortage and while we’re at it, CNG load shedding in Punjab is also announced to be increased from two to three days a week and that’s not it – CNG…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.