- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
If you have around 750,000 PKR to spend on a car, which one would you go for? In this amount, you can easily buy a brand New Suzuki Mehran VXR. With all the taxes paid, a Mehran VXR will cost around 730,000 PKR…
Pak Suzuki is confused, and so are we. The globally declining prices of oil are pushing fuel prices to some of the lowest level ever recorded, although you can argue in Pakistan, prices are not decreasing as…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.