- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
A couple of months ago, my car vanished from one of the busy main roads here in Karachi. I tried locating it but didn’t find a clue. Tired and exhausted, I went to the nearest police station to file a first…
As we reported six months ago that Suzuki will discontinue its Alto, now, Pak Suzuki has hinted at suspending the production of Alto and the dealers and vendors can take parts til May 2012. Vendors had been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.