- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
When a car, and that too a Formula E car and not an ordinary car, is speeding towards you at 60 mph (100 km/l), what would you think to do on the spot? Can you jump over the car? I am quite sure most of us…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.