- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
The cars have become much safer than what they used to be. Nowadays, a car is not only supposed to be safer for the passengers, but also for the pedestrians as well. Recently, to test how good few of these old…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.