- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Driving Licence in Pakistan
The Punjab Statistical Survey, which was announced in March earlier this year, reveals that the total number of accidents recorded in the previous year have reached 4186, out of which 48.4% attribute as 'Fatal'…
New improvements are being made in the Driving Licence centres across Punjab. The government of Punjab recently announced the introduction of “Electronic Driving Centres” across the province. Instead of driving…
I have a driver’s license that I got issued from Karachi. It is about to expire and I am currently in Lahore. I went to the Lahore License office in Liberty Lahore to get some information on the renewal…
Unlike most of the government institutions, the Islamabad Traffic Police has a reputation of being very professional in what they do. From being uncompromising at implementing the rules without succumbing to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.