- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Driving Licence in Pakistan
The Punjab Statistical Survey, which was announced in March earlier this year, reveals that the total number of accidents recorded in the previous year have reached 4186, out of which 48.4% attribute as 'Fatal'…
New improvements are being made in the Driving Licence centres across Punjab. The government of Punjab recently announced the introduction of “Electronic Driving Centres” across the province. Instead of driving…
I have a driver’s license that I got issued from Karachi. It is about to expire and I am currently in Lahore. I went to the Lahore License office in Liberty Lahore to get some information on the renewal…
Unlike most of the government institutions, the Islamabad Traffic Police has a reputation of being very professional in what they do. From being uncompromising at implementing the rules without succumbing to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.