- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics just released information regarding the total value of vehicles imported in the period of July-March 2011-2012 which has is a whopping 249 million US $ (22.585034 billion PKR).…
Investigations have begun into allegations that unscrupulous individuals have been exporting affected vehicles - some stolen even from the municipal parking lots where they were temporarily stored. In…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.