- All CNG Stations CLOSED Across Pakistan
- “Haval H6 HEV is a Very Powerful Car”, – First Look Review
- Govt Can’t Ban CBU Imports, Planning to Increase Taxes
- Clean Your Car Seats in Just Rs. 499 – PakWheels 12.12 Sale
- And Now, MG HS Exclusive Price INCREASED!
- Keeping Driving License With You is a MUST Now!
- A Success – PakWheels Islamabad Car Mela Concludes
- ALERT – No M-Tag, No Travel on Motorway
- Multiple Motorway Shut Downs Due to Dense Fog
- You Can Buy These Cars At PakWheels Car Mela
EV Charging Stations
Great news for electric vehicle owners in Pakistan, now you have EV charging stations at Bhera and Pindi Bhattian. That means you can now enjoy trips between Lahore and Islamabad cruising on your EV via…
Electric Vehicles are the new normal in the world, and Pakistan is going along with the plan. With more auto manufacturing companies launching their EVs, there’s an increasing demand for electric vehicles and…
Electric vehicles are coming into fashion in our country. The government is putting in work to promote EV technology in Pakistan. They have recently approved the EV Policy and announced massive tax exemptions…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.