- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
faw v2 price
The CEO of Al-Haj FAW Hilal Khan Afridi has hinted towards the possibility of producing its popular V2 Hatchback in Pakistan from December 2016. The company is importing the FAW V2 as completely built units…
It has been around 6 to 8 months since FAW launched the V2 EURO 4 in Pakistan with a price tag of 1,049,000 rupees. As compared to the local cars available in the market, FAW is offering a fully loaded 1300cc…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.