- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
The Pak-China friendship is not a new news at all. There have been many, and still ongoing deals, projects and development plans between both countries. However, our today’s blog is centrally a posting on the…
The FAW Motors (Chinese state-owned automotive manufacturing company) has announced the launching of the locally-assembled passenger car FAW V2 in the country. FAW is the fastest growing Chinese automotive…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.