- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
Ferrari 458 Speciale
Track focused cars are all the buzz right now. Nearly every single supercar manufacturer makes a lightened hardcore stripped down version of their already ludicrous road going supercars. And it’s not hard to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.