- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Remember how the government reduced car prices not too long ago? The new auto policy (2021-2026) introduced tax benefits for all locally assembled cars. Guess what? Car companies are getting ready to hike the…
Fuel prices have seen a 6-year lowest mark in 2015. Petrol once at 114 rupees a liter is now priced at a humble figure of 70 rupees a litre. While this good news is bound to make the mango man happy, we ought …
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.