- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
Remember how the government reduced car prices not too long ago? The new auto policy (2021-2026) introduced tax benefits for all locally assembled cars. Guess what? Car companies are getting ready to hike the…
Fuel prices have seen a 6-year lowest mark in 2015. Petrol once at 114 rupees a liter is now priced at a humble figure of 70 rupees a litre. While this good news is bound to make the mango man happy, we ought …
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.