- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
French Car in Pakistan
After Japanese, Chinese, and Korean vehicles, Pakistan has now officially welcomed the first French car in the country. Lucky Motors has imported Peugeot 2008, a European crossover SUV, in Pakistan. We don't…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.