- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
After Japanese, Chinese, and Korean vehicles, Pakistan has now officially welcomed the first French car in the country. Lucky Motors has imported Peugeot 2008, a European crossover SUV, in Pakistan. We don't…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.