- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
Toyota has entered into a joint venture to develop hydrogen fuel cells with multiple Chinese automakers. This joint venture will be based in Beijing, China and will include a total of five Chinese auto…
With the roaring success of the Prius to its credit, Toyota has now tasked itself with the challenge of going mass-market with Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs). Plans are underway to bring a variety of models…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.