- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
Fuel Efficient Cars in Pakistan
Prices of fuel have gone down significantly, not only in the international market but also in Pakistan. And even CNG is easily available in most parts of the country. The cost of the driving the car has gone…
When it comes to owning a car, fuel efficiency is a primary point of concern for most automobile users in developing countries like Pakistan. With the ever expanding cities of today, the distances we have to…
A group of students from the National University of Science and Technology (NUST) successfully designed two cars to take part in an international competition scheduled for February 25, 2015. Once again, the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.