- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
One thing that has divided automotive people all over the world just like Honda and Toyota have in Pakistan is the preference for a front-wheel or a rear-wheel drive vehicle. Both have their pros and cons. We…
BMW was a company that was bound to its traditions, there would be no forced induction motors in its M models, there would be no front wheel drive but its all here now. It has decided to move on and meet the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.