- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
One thing that has divided automotive people all over the world just like Honda and Toyota have in Pakistan is the preference for a front-wheel or a rear-wheel drive vehicle. Both have their pros and cons. We…
BMW was a company that was bound to its traditions, there would be no forced induction motors in its M models, there would be no front wheel drive but its all here now. It has decided to move on and meet the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.