- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
Last year Honda Pakistan complained to OGRA that local oil companies are using additives in gasoline to increase its Research Octane Number (RON), which is damaging its vehicles. According to Honda, companies…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.