- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
In an aim to increase the revenue, the Federal Government has increased the levy on petroleum products by up to Rs.22 per litre, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, the Ministry of…
During the last couple of years, global crude oil prices had seen a significant decrease after oil prices hit an all-time high before the world went into the financial recession of 2008. As gasoline is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.