- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Pakistani automotive market has witnessed a substantial increase in the previous fiscal year, where the car sales went up to 179,944 units in 2015, as reported by PAMA. But there’s still a tremendous room for…
To break the monopoly of the local car assemblers, it is understood that we need more automakers than relaxing import legislation for cars and to do exactly that, Yamaha is in talks with Pakistan government and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.