- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Sources in Ministry of Petroleum revealed on Wednesday that since Arab Light Crude Oil has reached a 12-year low, the prices of petroleum prices in Pakistan are expected to go down. Experts are suggesting a…
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar announced that the government has decided to cut the prices of diesel and other petrol products, except petrol. The price of petrol and other HOBC products will remain the same. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.