- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
honda city new model
On 17th April 2017, Honda Atlas introduced a facelifted Honda City in Pakistan. The company marked off this launch at the 20th anniversary of Honda City in Pakistan. The new model was introduced with a price…
The financial results of Honda Atlas Cars are in and it looks like the company is on steroids. Honda Atlas posted a profit of Rs. 3.16 billion, a whopping 195% increase if we compare it with the profit of Rs.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.