- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
honda civic 2015
Today we are reviewing Honda Civic 9th generation, 2015 model. This car was introduced in Pakistan in 2012 and discontinued in 2016. The under-review car is top-of-the-line VTI Oriel Prosmatic UG with leather…
Honda Civic first arrived in Pakistan in 1994 and became a fan favourite since day one. Pakistanis have showed Civic much love, generation after generation. There's no doubt that the Honda Civic has aged like…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.