- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Honda Civic Navigation
The government’s 10% Federal Excise Duty (FED) has again taken the toll on customers. After the recent increase in car prices, we can now expect that the rates of auto accessories and parts would also go up.…
Finally, someone else brought this up. The factory fitted Navigation & Multimedia System from Honda Atlas are faulty and they can make a mess out of their existence, especially in the ongoing Honda Civic. I…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.