- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
While Honda Atlas stayed mum, the rumor mill kept churning on a possible new facelift model of Honda Civic 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel. And when the auto manufacturer on its Facebook page posted a teaser image and a video…
Adopting to international standards in terms of Technology, innovation or facelift never seemed to be the point of focus or concern for Pakistan automobile industry. Our automotive industry is still struggling…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.