- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
While Honda Atlas stayed mum, the rumor mill kept churning on a possible new facelift model of Honda Civic 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel. And when the auto manufacturer on its Facebook page posted a teaser image and a video…
Adopting to international standards in terms of Technology, innovation or facelift never seemed to be the point of focus or concern for Pakistan automobile industry. Our automotive industry is still struggling…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.