- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
2017 has been quite eventful when it comes to Pakistan's auto sector. From various car launches to announcements, we saw a whole lot of activity in the previous year. And one sector which I think got lost in…
The Government of Punjab launched a special police force, the Dolphin Force in the city of Lahore last month. The police squad is inspired by the Turkish patrolling police squads of the same nature. It is a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.