- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Hydrogen Fuel in Diesel Engine
Due to a number of factors – limited fueling infrastructure being the top one – we still don’t see a lot of hydrogen-powered cars around us. The Hydrogen Council, however, is very confident about hydrogen as a…
"My engine is still making great progress" - Rudolph Diesel Hydrogen gas has almost 3 times as much internal energy content as Diesel. Its flame speed (speed of flame propagation during combustion) is almost…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.