- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
A couple of days ago, we told you about the expected launch time of the new Hyundai Elantra 1.6L. Our sources told us that the Hyundai Nishat is planning to launch the sedan before Eid; however, there is no…
Welcome to another episode of PakWheels Owner’s Review series feat. Muzamil Hassan. Our friend Muzamil is a Pakistani YouTuber well-known for his “Thought Behind Things” podcast. Today, we are reviewing his new…
It is good news for Hyundai Elantra lovers as Hyundai Nishat is offering a new feature. According to a notification by the company, it has introduced a new 8-inch Infotainment System along with a Connected Car…
Mentioning the expensive petroleum products as the reason, Hyundai Nishat has increased the freight charges of all of its vehicles. In a notification, the company said due to continuous upward revision of…
We are back with another expert review, and today we are reviewing Hyundai Elantra. Hyundai Nishat launched its first consumer segment car last year, Hyundai Tucson, a crossover SUV. The car got a great…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.