- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
We are back with another expert review, and today we are reviewing Hyundai Elantra. Hyundai Nishat launched its first consumer segment car last year, Hyundai Tucson, a crossover SUV. The car got a great…
Welcome to another episode of PakWheels Owner’s Review series. Today, we have with us the owner of the newly launched Hyundai Elantra. The owner is really satisfied with his decision of choosing this new sedan…
For the longest time in Pakistan’s history, two cars have been dominating the compact sedan segment of the local market. Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. There were a few other options available by different…
As Hyundai Elantra has been launched as a fresh entrant in the sedan category, we are going to compare it with Toyota Corolla Altis Grande X, which is the top of the line variant of Toyota sedans. Both of the…
Globally both Civic and Corolla compete with each other in the compact car category. Although there are many other cars in the same segment, the success story is well known for Corolla and Civic and…
Hyundai Elantra has been creating a buzz in local car industry for a couple of months. And now, our sources have confirmed that this sedan car by Hyundai Nishat Motors will be launched within days. Earlier, we…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.