- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Illegal Petrol Pumps
The Federal Government of Pakistan has sealed 609 illegal petrol pumps across the country. The Customs Department at the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) led this anti-smuggling operation last Friday. Pakistan…
Punjab Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) has identified 495 illegal petrol pumps across the province, including Lahore. These stations were selling substandard and adulterated petroleum products. These…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.