- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
International Engine of the Year
BMW turned out to be number one in the winning list in the 2015 International Engine of the Year. The overall winner can be found in the BMW’s tech clever i8. The competition which has been running for 17 years…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.