- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Islamabad number plate format
Recently, I was visiting Lahore on my Islamabad registered vehicle and soon after I entered the Ring Road, I was stopped by a Traffic Police Warden Mr. Asghar Ali at pole number 123 at around 4:20 p.m. on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.